Enamel paint is paint that air-dries to a hard, usually glossy, finish, used for coating surfaces that are outdoors or otherwise subject to hard wear or variations in temperature; it should not be confused with decorated objects in “painted enamel”, where vitreous enamel is applied with brushes and fired in a kiln.$33.00$33.00
~Ideal for use with high viscosity water-based paints & plaster
~primers on rough surfaces
~Long pile, high loading capacity with excellent coverage
on rough surfaces
~Preferred contractor’s roller due to its high performance
~Thermo-bonded core with roller fabric heat-fused to the core,
ensuring high resistance to solvents and no unwinding$5.00$5.00
An undercoat for air-drying protective and decorative paints. May be used on primed steel and timber, and on sealed cement, hardboard, composition boarding, and other materials used in the construction industry.
· Excellent adhesion on all properly primed or sealed surfaces.
· Provides a smooth base with excellent sanding properties
· Easy brushing and good levelling properties.
· Interior and exterior use.
· Fills and smoothes out minor plaster defects
· Low odour – can be used in odour sensitive areas.
· Quick drying – topcoats can be applied during the same day$29.00$29.00
Dulux Gloss Enamel is a high quality interior/exterior enamel for surfaces where a glossy durable finish is required.
Highly recommended for plaster, metal and woodwork. Appropriate primers and undercoats must always be used, particularly on new work.$35.00$35.00